“My daughters are very busy. I don’t want them to have to be responsible for my care. I like living here and getting the assistance I need.”Virginia, current resident at a TLHA facility
- Skilled Nursing
- Memory Care
- Transitional Care
The Lutheran Home:
611 West Main Street
Belle Plaine, MN 56011
A community of purpose
With a rich history in our community, The Lutheran Home has been the premier choice for those who desire the highest level of personalized care and support. We provide an extensive array of services that promote wellness and have adopted a person-centric model of care that honors personal wishes and empowers individual success.
Our services are tailored to meet the unique support needs of each person. Our continuum of care community offers transitional care, wellness and rehabilitative therapies, long-term care, memory care and respite and adult day programs. Our caregivers work diligently to ensure each resident receives the highest quality experience available – physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
Our newly renovated community offers five specialized care neighborhoods, each designed to create a home-like feel and promote personalized care. Each neighborhood includes café-style dining and nursing staff located nearby. We also have many indoor and outdoor common areas for residents, family and friends to enjoy.
The Lutheran Home Skilled Care Center is part of a 22-acre continuum of care campus. With additional support services readily available, you are never far from receiving additional care, as needed.
- Transitional care
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- Dialysis coordination
- Nasogastric & gastric tube feeding
- IV therapy
- Ostomy care
- Wound care
- Long-term care
- Memory care
- Respite and day programs
- Onsite dining services
- Well-trained staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Wireless emergency call system
- Daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily
- A resident program manager
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Beautifully decorated common areas available to all residents
- Styling salon and barber services
- Transportation services available
- Routine wellness visits done by a licensed on-staff nurse
- On-site ordained chaplain offering worship and chaplaincy care
Upcoming Events and Activities
We recognize the importance to gathering and participating in events and activities. With a dedicated program coordinator, we offer daily events and activities for residents and their families to attend.
“It’s an honor to serve the local community and bring them high-quality, personalized care with exceptional service. Creating an inviting and supportive home is what we do on a daily basis to ensure the resident’s needs are met.”Administrator at one of TLHA’s facilities