We accept vehicle donations to support our services and programs, including our Jesus Cares Ministries. Your donated vehicle will be used to fund our programs or used in our services that require transportation.
How do you make a donation?
- Your vehicle needs to be in running and drivable condition; we do not have the resources to accept non-running or non-drivable vehicles. There is no maximum mileage limit.
- Have a clean title to the vehicle. The title is in your name or your spouse’s name.
- Call Karen at (952) 873-4744 or 1-888-600-TLHA (8542), ext. 115 for information.
- We provide documentation of your tax-deductible donation.
- Clean and washed vehicles tend to bring higher resale values, which increase your deduction.
People often donate because:
- They have a vehicle they no longer have a use for and want to support a ministry within the WELS and ELS.
- They don’t want to have to pay for advertising to list their used car for sale.
- They don’t want to have to set appointments to meet potential buyers to sell their vehicle.
- They get tired of potential buyers telling them their car is in bad shape.
- They have donated vehicles in the past and like the convenience.
For more information, please contact Karen at (952) 873-4744 or (888) 600-TLHA, ext. 115.