321 South Walnut Street
Belle Plaine, MN 56011
(Next to the Dairy Queen along U.S. Highway 169)
We accept MasterCard and Visa.
10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday
Monday: 50% off all clothing.
Tuesday: 65+ receive 20% off purchases, plus discount on certain color tag.
Wednesday: Use your thrift store bag to receive 15% off purchases, plus discount on certain color tag.
Thursday: Receive double punches on loyalty cards, plus discount on certain color tag.
Friday: 25% off storewide, excluding new jewelry and Boutique items.
Saturday: Manager’s Special (discount on certain color tag).
Want to stay up-to-date about the thrift store? Sign up for our monthly e-update!
Find deals at Home to Home Thrift Store!
Much of the fun of thrift store shopping comes from finding that spectacular deal—the perfect item at the perfect price.
Come explore our store to find great savings. We offer something for everyone:
- Clothing and shoes for men, women and children
- Jewelry and accessories
- Kitchenware and table linens
- Books and games
- Antiques and collectibles
- Plus, new boutique-style items such as scarves, purses, jewelry and wallets
By shopping at or donating to Home to Home Thrift Store, you help support The Lutheran Home Association’s ministry. Our services include independent senior living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, rehabilitative therapies, memory care, homes for people with disabilities and outreach to people with developmental disabilities. In all our services, spiritual care is at the center of what we do.
Thank you for donating to the Home to Home Thrift Store. We ask that you drop off your items at the side door (facing the motel) between 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Due to uncertain weather conditions, please do not leave items outside our door after business hours.
We ask that you keep the following in mind:
- All donations must be clean, usable, working and in good condition to make it to the sales floor.
- Please separate clothing from other goods.
- Pack donations in sturdy bags or boxes that can be easily lifted by our volunteers.
- Please call ahead about furniture donations as we have limited storage space. Furniture must be in good repair and should be clean, without tears, odors, pet hair or scratches.
- Thank you for thinking of us if you have items that did not sell at a garage sale. However, please remove pricing stickers before bringing these donations in to us.
- Please respect our right to refuse items that we cannot sell. This minimizes the additional cost we must incur to have items hauled away.
Due to state and national regulations and safety issues, there are items we are unable to accept:
- Clothing with personal names or name tags
- Air conditioners
- Air mattresses, mattresses and box springs
- Most electronic equipment
- Children’s items, such as toys, cribs, strollers and car seats. This is in response to the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act pertaining to lead in children’s items and to protect our customers from children’s items that may have been recalled.
If you are unsure about a donation, please call the store at (952) 873-6901.
Learn about volunteering at the thrift store. Thank you for your interest!
For more information
To learn more about Home to Home Thrift Store, contact store manager Joann Pomije at (952) 873-6901.