We are committed to providing a comfortable home for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities no matter what level of care they require. Our Hope and Faith Residences are specifically dedicated for adults who are in need of more attention and care due to intellectual, physical, or developmental disabilities.
- Scenic patios, landscaping and picnic grounds
- Access to outside vocational opportunities
- Recreational programs and social activities
- Beautiful 22-acre continuum of care campus
- Nautilus-equipped Wellness and Rehabilitation Center
- Occupational, physical and speech therapists
- Specialized nursing care and dental services
- Mayo-affiliated medical clinic on campus
- Access to activities and fitness center
Hope Residence, Belle Plaine, Minnesota
Hope Residence offers comprehensive, personal care for adults with intellectual, physical, and developmental disabilities and other related conditions.
We provide expert-level care services to support and enhance the lives of residents with multiple disabilities including down syndrome, cerebral palsy and autism. Our personalized care is tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual, focusing on their own personal growth and enrichment.
Specific community amenities:
- Person-centered planning
- Four living areas, each with a kitchenette and living room
- Sensory room to stimulate different senses
- A solar projector with rotating discs
- A large water wall
- A fiber optic waterfall
- A weighted blanket
- A sand tray
- Manipulative figures with many different textures
Faith Residence, Belle Plaine, Minnesota
For adults seeking greater independence, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments are available at Faith Residence Apartments, located just across the street from the Belle Plaine Campus. The building and apartments are designed to accommodate physical disabilities. Full kitchen and bath amenities are found in each apartment, with free laundry facilities on site. Community support, medical monitoring, personal care and transportation are available as needed.
Eligibility is subject to income requirements prescribed by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Located in Belle Plaine, the community is located in the southwest corner of Scott County on Highway 169 and is easily accessible to the Twin Cities and Mankato.
Where the care of the soul is the soul of care.
Welcoming people of all faiths, all of our care communities offer a Christ-centered environment. All residents, regardless of their religious affiliations, are invited to participate in our on-campus chaplaincy services. An ordained pastor visits regularly and provides Bible classes, devotions and one-on-one spiritual counseling if desired.