Memory loss can be a challenging and disorienting experience for both the individuals suffering from it and their loved ones. Our memory care homes provide a safe and comforting environment where those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia can stay engaged with life.
- Personalized care for all levels of resident need.
- Friendly and adaptable staff.
- An enclosed courtyard to enjoy time outdoors.
- Intentionally-designed safe and home-like interior spaces.
- Carefully planned activities and tasks to add structure and purpose to daily routines.
- An open and welcoming environment for people of all faiths.
Where the care of the soul is the soul of care.
All residents, regardless of their religious affiliations, are invited to participate in our on-campus chaplaincy services. An ordained pastor visits regularly and provides Bible classes, devotions and one-on-one spiritual counseling if desired.