The decision to move to senior living can bring on mixed emotions and anxiety. Sometimes, a person needs more substantial care because of a chronic or degenerative condition. Our skilled nursing team works closely with residents, their families, and physicians to develop individualized care plans that fit each person’s specific needs and abilities, providing compassionate and appropriate care.
Our skilled nursing communities provide the following services as needed:
- Tracheostomy care
- Dialysis coordination
- Nasogastric and gastric tube feeding
- Total parenteral nutrition
- Certified wound care nurse on staff
- Wound VAC therapy
- IV therapy
- IV antibiotics
- Ostomy care
Services and amenities include
- Dining service, designed for nutritional support
- Recreational and social programming
- Medical, dental and podiatry services available
- Scenic patios, courtyards, landscaping, and picnic grounds
- Mayo-affiliated medical clinic on campus
- Access to activities
- Spiritual services including church services, Bible study, devotions, 1:1 counseling
Where the care of the soul is the soul of care.
Welcoming people of all faiths, all of our care communities offer a Christ-centered environment. All residents, regardless of their religious affiliations, are invited to participate in our on-campus chaplaincy services. An ordained pastor visits regularly and provides Bible classes, devotions and one-on-one spiritual counseling if desired.
Transitional care services
Whether you are recovering from an injury or coping with a chronic illness, transitional care will help you return home as quickly as possible. Our professionals will help you get back to living your life to the fullest.